- What payment methods are available with Verasia?
You can pay by credit card, Paypal, Klama (Sofort) or bank transfer.
-What transport company will the books be sent with?
- Standard deliveries (3-6 working days) are sent via domestic postal services using a tracking system to check the delivery status.
- Urgent deliveries (1-2 working days) are dealt with by DHL Express.
- Shipments outside of Europe are sent through a postal service. In this case, the receipt of the shipment must be acknowledged via signature and the delivery status can be tracked. Deliveries are carried out by the corresponding local postal service.
- From which countries can I order?
You can order from any country in the world.
- Will the books be sent from Japan?
No, the books will be sent from our warehouse in the EU.
- Can you order books that are not in the catalogue?
Yes you can. All you need to do is send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the name and the ISBN of the book you require. We will then get back to you letting you know if the book is available and when it can be delivered as well as its price.
According to our return policy and in compliance with the regulations in force, you can return any book within 14 days of its receipt.
You will not be required to provide any reasons for returning the book, but it must be in good condition (new and not used).
In the case of DVDs, CD-ROMs or CDs please make sure to return them in their original packaging and that the plastic bag is undamaged.
Verasia.it guarantees your refund within 30 days after receipt of your returned items.
Before returning any items to us, please contact our customer service team via email (email@example.com). Please note that we don’t accept COD.
Once you have informed our customer service team, please send the items you wish to return to: (pondré una dirección aquí).
If the reason for your return is that the item you received is damaged or defective or it is not item you ordered, Verasia will pay for the cost of the return and the shipment of the replacement.
If you are returning an order because you are not satisfied with it, you will get a refund for the book you purchased as well as for the delivery costs (in case of urgent delivery we will only refund the cost of standard delivery). However, the cost of the return must be paid by the customer.