Click here to access the audio files
Nihongo Fun & Easy II Basic Grammar for Conversation is a book for beginner who are seeking to learn Japanese in order to be able speak fluently. For this reason, this textbook follows a different methodology from other series:
- Instead of explanations about grammar, at the beginning of each unit, there are sentences in different contexts. The goal is that students understand how each term and idea should be used in each context.
- Units present a wide variety of contexts, so that students can focus in the ones that fit better with thir interests.
- Grammar explanations can be found at the beginning of each unit, so students will learn everything separately.
- All units include exercises to practice everything that has been learnt.
- At the end of each unit there is always a "Shadowing" exercises, in which students should repeat out loud what they hear in the audio.
This second volume contains 14 units, each focused in a certain topic: how to introduce yourself, how to ask for different prices and give your opinion about them, how to talk about your hobbies etc.
Texts are written in Japanese, romanized and also in English. This second volume does not contain romanized texts, because students should get use to read in hiragana and kanji
At the end of the book, there is a complementary notebook with verb tenses, useful expressions and vocabulary.