Complete set of Japanese Calligraphy. This suitcase contains all the necessary materials to practice calligraphy. It includes:
- Liquid ink for calligraphy mode BA4-18 (Pot 180 ml.) ideal for its use with hanshi (半紙) paper, the standard paper made of rice. The ink can be also used with Kikaigasen sheets (機械漉画仙), a mechanic paper that absorbs the ink, has a less blurred effect, and is resistant to paper tearing.
- Brush case in Blue color.
- Solid ink stick GL600-10 model.
- Inkpot made of ceramic.
- Mat for calligraphy. This pat is very useful to protect the surface where you work.
- Plastic jar to put the water to dilute the ink.
- Small calligraphy brush for beginners.
- Big calligraphy brush for beginners.
- Two paperweights to keep the paper still and avoid its movement.
Through this link, you can see two videos that explain how to use all the materials included in this set.