Please click here for the audio files
This is the full-colour hardcover fourth edition of the third level of Adventures in Japanese.
Adventures in Japanese gives students a strong foundation in the Japanese language through the development of the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing, and particularly aims at enhancing their conversational skills.
This method has been designed for young students of Japanese.
It includes manga-style dialogues, grammar exercises to make sure contents have been acquired before going on to the next level and authentic reading material such as blogs, advertisements and menus.
What’s new in the Fourth Edition?
- New Full-color Textbook Design with Up-to-date Photos and Content The new full-color design of Adventures in Japanese’s 4th Edition is easier to read and easier to navigate. More photos bring Japanese culture to life. Updated vocabulary reflects changes in technology and in Japanese society.
- Updated vocabulary Updated vocabulary reflects changes in technology and in Japanese society.
More Practice New grammar exercises have been added after each grammar explanation in the textbook. New authentic materials provide students with real-world reading practice.
Improved Pacing Now with 12 lessons instead of 16, pacing and instructional flow have been streamlined, making Adventures in Japanese easier to complete in one year.
- Self-assessment Can-Do statements and self-assessment checklists have been added to each lesson so objectives and expectations are clearly defined.
- Resources for students New audio recordings for flashcards, supplementary exercises etc. available for download on the publishers website.
- Resources for teachers Teachers will find supplementary material on the publishers website.