The songs and the extra audio file can be downloaded using this Sonaca link. You will be asked for a password which you will find on a card inside the book.
With Miku de Nihongo (Learn Japanese with Miku Hatsune), you can study Japanese by listening to the songs of the famous virtual popstar Hatsune Miku.
Thanks to the layout of the book and the use of tables and other elements, its contents are easy to understand and very entertaining.
The book includes ten songs, one per chapter, and each with explanations regarding the Japanese language.
Each section contains the following:
- An audio file with the song
- Kana and Kanji version of the song
- Romanized version of the song
- An English translation of the song
- Notes regarding Japanese culture and the content of the song
- Vocabulary used in the song
- Practical explanations regarding the vocabulary
- Writing exercises
- Extra audio files with explanations and exercises. One of audio files is an informal conversation; the other file contains the same conversation in a formal manner.
The book contains some very useful appendices on grammar, conjugated verbs, adjectives and hiragana and katakana lists.
1. Haro / Hawayu
2. Desktop Cinderella
3. Haru ga kita (Japanese nursery rhyme)
4. Hajimete no oto
6. Tell Your World
8. Soyokaze Drive
9. Sakura no ame
10. Meguri, natsu (composed exclusively for this book)