This book focuses on improving the reading comprehension skills of level 1 JLPT students.
1. Grammar exercises.
2. Exercises similar to those of level 1 of the exam, with three texts of different lengths: a short one that comes with a question, a medium-sized one with three questions to be answered, and a long text with four questions.
3. Exercises in which the student must gather information from various texts and answer a true-false question.
4. Exercises in which the student must identify the author’s point of view and the content of a long argument.
5. Exercises in which the student must deduce information from a series of secondary texts.
The book includes explanations of the answers to the exercises and also about the texts. All 5 units come with a vocabulary list translated into English.
- Reading and grammar exercises using contents of level 1 of the exam (see example).
- The difficulty of the exercises increases progressively.
- True-false and multiple choice questions.
- Each exercise includes an explanation of the correct answer.
- Related words are provided to enhance the student’s vocabulary.
- 25 reading practice texts of different lengths.
Discover the complete collection of The Preparatory Course