The book has been designed for students to check their kanji, vocabulary and grammar skills through this test.
The questions are arranged in a way that is suitable for daily practice and the book has been designed as if it was a game. It is divided into daily and weekly units of study with an increasing level.
Every day students are required to do a few exercises, check the answers on the following page and find out if their answers were correct or not and why through some straightforward explanations provided. It takes a total of four weeks to complete the book.
The sample sentences are based on those typically found in the JLPT.
This book is recommended for students with a limited amount of time for studying, since the questions are arranged in a way that enables them to do a quick revision for example while travelling on the underground or whenever they have some spare time.
- Every unit of study contains 15 multiple choice questions with special focus on kanji, vocabulary and grammar (5 questions each).
- Answers and explanations in English, Chinese and Korean
- 6 chapters plus 1 chapter for revision
The book is suitable for
- Students who have learned most of the kanji, vocabulary and grammar for JLPT level 1.
- Students who would like to prepare for JLPT 1.
Shin Nihongo 500 Mon collection:
-Shin Nihongo 500 Mon - JLPT N1 (Kanji, Vocabulary and Grammar - 500 Questions for JLPT)
-Shin Nihongo 500 Mon - JLPT N2 (Kanji, Vocabulary and Grammar - 500 Questions for JLPT) -Shin Nihongo 500 Mon - JLPT N3 (Kanji, Vocabulary and Grammar - 500 Questions for JLPT)