Book to learn hiragana from the serie Unko Kanji Drill. This method has been a complete revolution in kanji learning system in Japan for its peculiar way of teaching.
The main point of this collection is that students easily remember the letters they are studying. For this reasons all examples in the book contain the word "poop" (unko).
The publisher has been working on this collection for two years with the intention to provide a way of teaching kanji that would not only consist in repeatedly writing the kanji - that is how they came up with this fun and emotion based method.
This volume seeks to teach hiragana to 4 or 5 years old Japanese children. The book has been printed in full color and it has lots of illustrations and examples to make the study time much more enjoyable. It also contains a set of stickers with the syllabary and the famous "unko".
Features of the book.
- Hiragana syllables appear in alphabetical order.
- It includes the order of the letter strokes and explanatory notes on their shape and orientation.
- Each letter includes three sample sentences.
- Students must complete the exercises of the sample sentences (reading and writing).
- This book is mainly targeted to 4 or 5 years old kids, but this is also a great tool for students who want to learn hiragana.