Japanese for Beginners is a book for students who are starting to learn Japanese. It focuses on learning to speak Japanese in a quick and easy manner.
The book has been designed for students who do not have much time and therefore opt for self-study. It is one of the most popular ones among self-learners.
Main features of the book:
- Practical phrases that help students to communicate easily.
- Comic strips (Japanese manga) and dialogues on everyday Japanese life.
- Listening comprehension and conversation exercises.
- Mp3 audio with recordings by native speakers.
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises in each chapter.
Conversations and dialogues have been updated for this new edition - they now include vocabulary on social media, mobile phones and text messages.