Click here to get access to complementary materials (Requires online registration)
Second edition of Let's Learn Intermediate level - Japanese Sentence Patterns and Expressions 56, a book with which students will learn grammar structures and Japanese expressions.
Thanks yo this book, students will be able to jump into the intermediate level of Japanese and also prepare the contents of the level 2 of the JLPT exam. The structure of the book is systematic: reading, new vocabulary, examples, listening comprehension and writing. The book contains 8 lessons that should be completed in a estimated time of 64 or 80 hours.
For this new edition. there are some major changes:
- Explanations and examples have been improved so that they are easier to understand.
- Tables and graphic resources have been updated
- The CD has now a new speed to make comprehension easier.
- There is a new section called "Let's learn kanji" for students to know which kanjis they should learn per chapter.
- Publishers offer a guide for teachers (Requires online registration)
This book belongs to low-intermediate level. Once students have completed this book, they must continue with Let's Learn Intermediate level - Japanese Sentence Patterns and Expressions 82.